How To Fix a Broken Relationship

Hey Guys! It's your favorite Girl Alisha Cool

On today's topic I will be talking about how to fix a broken relationship. When I'm talking about how to fix a relationship, am talking about some facts that will help you to fix your relationship. I was in a relationship with my man. Our relationship seemed so perfect. He seemed so perfect. I hadn’t felt like this for so long. Until, he slowly started becoming more distant. Not again…

I’d seen the signs enough times to know what was happening. Another man drifting away from me right before my eyes, and once again I had no idea why. It feels like a cruel joke that life is playing on you. As soon as it appears as if you’ve finally found your happily ever after with a fantastic man, he floats away for seemingly no reason. It’s the gradual process of losing him that makes it even more painful.

There are no clear signs he’s losing interest. There are no obvious reasons for him to be upset. So, you can’t ask him what’s going on. Not unless you want to be labelled as an insecure and paranoid drama queen. Instead, you cross your fingers and do your best to be a brilliant partner. But that never worked for me.

The texts slow down, they shorten, he becomes "busier", we spend less time together and he eventually calls it off. Every. Single Time. This process was always so painful. Whatever I did, the same thing would happen - and it left me questioning myself for weeks afterwards. Was I not pretty enough? Was I too ‘needy’ or was I not affectionate enough? Had he found a younger skinnier version of me? Then, inevitably...was I destined to be alone forever? It’s a horrible vision that was looking increasingly likely.

Perhaps I would only ever be good enough to be a ‘short-term girlfriend’. A ‘bit of fun’ until someone better came along. These thoughts would gnaw away at me. After each break-up, it took longer to build myself back up. Now, the same situation was unfolding again. I couldn’t just sit and watch this happen to me this time. Not again. Not with Akin I had to dig deeper to find out what was going on…

A Mission To Save Myself

My heart was racing as I scurried through the web looking for expert assistance. It felt as if I was taking ‘extreme measures’. No one I knew had tracked down a dating expert to solve their relationship problems but, I knew there was a problem. This had happened too many times to be a coincidence. And I was desperate for it to not come between my man and I.

So I tried to figure out the things that makes him feel unconformable with me. I notice he is scared of loosing his freedom and I think I was stepping on that, and he also sees me as if I have an agenda like maybe am trying to trap him in a relationship which, my intentions were very far different from, so I sat my self down think about what am lacking the things I thought might please him and it's not, so because I am an over thinker I try fixing those errors in me and try giving him the freedom he needs. But apart from what u said we still needs some advice and What are those advice to be precise before I talk about those advice I will like to discuss something here today.

Do you feel like your relationship is falling apart and it's affecting anything that's meant to be good in life? Do you miss the day where you and your partner had this great connection and just understood each other.

These days you hardly spent any time together, you've lost trust in one another and there's a total lack of affection. Or perhaps you're reading this because you like someone but you're not sure if he feels the same way? Or whether he likes you as much as you like him?

Does that sounds like you? If that sounds like you I guess you are just in the right place.
You see relationship have some kind of facts that you as a person needs to learn how to understand those facts 

Improve your Communication

Make sure that you always lend an ear to what ever your partner has to say. Before getting into argument , try being a good listener fairly speaking, you can't be the only one hearing your voice in the middle of two. most people do like to hear their own voice when talking to their partner and at that moment the other person always feel awkward and left out, but if you let your partner speak, it's makes he/or she feel valued and gives you a chance at understanding the issues better.

Figure out the Reasons behind your Misunderstanding

Before trying to fix the loopholes of your relationship, you need to figure out the source of the problem. If you notice a change in your partner’s behavior, try to find out the possible reasons behind it. As you’re well aware of your partner’s likes and dislikes, finding out the reason and fixing the problem won’t be a difficult job

Don't bring up the Past

Whether it's an ex or long forgotten fight, refrain from discussing the past. It's will only make the situation worse by blowing things out of proportion. Focus on your present and fix the issues that are spoiling it. You can never be Happy discussing history.

Learn to Forgive.

Forgiveness can help you save your relationship. Fixing your bonding problem is all about understanding each other and giving a second chance. The moment you let go of your past that moment your relationship finds a new way to grow and blossom .

Learn to Compromise.

Being in a serious relationship is all about making compromise. You can't always have things your own way. The sooner you accept this facts the better chance you'll have fixing things. A relationship that's is at the verge of collapsing needs more compromise that a healthy one.

Talk about your feelings.

Don't expect your partner to guess your thoughts and emotions. Instead, be vocal about your feelings. If you don't talk openly about your feelings or expectations, your partner you will never understand your dealings. And as a result, it will create a communication gap that's too hard to fill.

Spend more time together.

Try spend more quality time with each other. Even if it involves doing something you're not found of, give it a try. Spend more time with your partner will help you find out the real problem and then you can look for a solution accordingly.
If you like what you just read, please hit the Recommend Button so that others may stumble upon this. We’d love to hear your comments!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respectful Disagreement

How to make Your Man happy - Part 1